14/04/2024

THE ROCKSTAR REVIEWER: EPISODE ONE-KING ZEBRA 'BETWEEN THE SHADOWS' & 'BLUE OYSTER CULT 'GHOST STORIES' ALBUM REVIEWS

NULL

The Rockstar Reviewer Vlog debuts with a look at some upcoming new releases. In each episode I decide to pick a couple of albums I like, providing my honest opinions on the subject.

This week's show reviews the new album from Classic Rock Legends ( and my favourite) Blue Oyster Cult's reimagined collection 'Ghost Stories'. The brainchild of the Frontiers Music SRL  Chief. The album is a collection of unreleased tracks from the 70's until 2016. The second release from Frontiers Music SRL is the 80's influenced 'Between the Shadows by Sleaze rockers King Zebra. Click on the video below to discover what I think about the releases.




Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on future posts by following https://follow.it/anselm-s-rambling-man-s-reviews?pub




 

No comments:

Post a Comment